Monday, November 12, 2012

Media and Politics Survey

My survey attempts to relate politics to the public's dependency on the media.  It consists of ten questions that are a mixture of multiple choice and free response questions.  I have received very few results from my survey, so if you would like to help me out and take my survey, please do!  It is too soon to tell if there are any trends leaning one way or the other in terms of the media's effect on public opinion.

My survey can be found here! 
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/CDTMPTD

2 comments:

  1. I like the idea of investigating the media's influence on voting. It doesn't seem like political ads should have a great effect, but unfortunately I'm sure they do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your topic is very smart and I believe the public is very dependent on what the media says about political decisions and candidates. It is impossible to avoid political advertisements which can be found online, on television, out on the street, and more. Everywhere you look there seems to be some type of talk of politics in the media and I believe there is no way that it could not have an effect on people. Many people would probably not even know what to believe if there was not the media to put an idea or belief in their head.

    ReplyDelete